Friday, September 20, 2013

The Blog of the Century

My blog is going to about the day to day life of a true fan girl. Now I know what you think of when you think fangirl, you think of some crazy over obsessive teenage girl? Well, if that is what you thought you are absolutely right.
I am in love with fictional characters, I live in far off lands, and I obsess over things that will never be real. Being a fan girl gets in the way, but there are others like me in my fandoms.

One of my favorite blogs that is on Tumblr is doctordonna10. He posts hilarious things, but he doesn't post too often, he makes sure to limit his post amount and to not always be posting. He also posts about Doctor Who, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Sherlock, and other fandoms that I am in. He also talks to his followers a lot and he loves all of them.

Another blog that I really like is another one about Doctor Who, it is funny and also gives lots of reliable information about Doctor Who. It makes witty puns and gives personal information. Everything is about Doctor Who, the subjects are interesting and all of it is very well written.

The last blog that I really enjoy was yet again another one about Doctor Who.  Doctor Who isn't the only thing I am obsessed with, there are many, many, more, but the Doctor Who blogs are typically the best. This one I like this blog because it asks the readers questions and shares its opinions on the matters stated, also it is about something that the writer is passionate about.

All three of these blogs are about what someone really loves, and mine will be too. It will also be about the day to day issues I face from my fan girling. I will be asking you guys questions to see what you think too about my fandoms.

1 comment: